To support and represent our members as we work to promote Vermont's building performance industry and ensure the energy efficiency, comfort and safety of our residential and commercial buildings.
The building performance industry is changing.
Your participation can help shape industry development as new players enter the market and customers see more choices for moving forward with work.
Join us and help create new opportunities that support your business objectives.
- To be a collaborative voice for building performance professionals in the State of Vermont.
- To lobby the State legislature on behalf of membership.
- To work closely with our publicly-funded partners including Efficiency Vermont & NeighborWorks.
- To provide an opportunity for collaboration among energy professionals.
- To promote awareness of the benefits of building performance.
- To create consumer resources for information and education.
- To participate in workforce development
- To uphold and develop best practice standards, promote looking at buildings holistically.
- To proactively advocate for policies that will support a self-sustaining market for building performance.
- To work effectively with aligned local, regional and national organizations.
- To support resource conservation and renewable energy.